Prevention is always better than treating an infection, so you shouldn’t neglect the simple things that your doctor tells you to do in order to keep the helicobacter pylori as far away from you as possible. So keep in mind to always pay attention to the following things:
- always wash your hands after you use the toilet or before you prepare food;
- wash your fruits, vegetables, and greens, so that all the germs, bacteria, and pesticides are no longer there;
- get tested for this bacteria if you live with someone who has it;
- don’t eat anything that isn’t cooked well;
- if you are infected with this, and you don’t want your bacteria to grow even stronger, respect the treatment that your doctor prescribed you.